Customers can NOT use the BT-410 to connect to the PC.Please use the BT-210 to connect your robot with a PC.
BT-410 is a wireless communication solution for IoT.
With the latest near field communication technology, it has low power consumption and is optimized for mobile applications.
Only contains 1 slave module for assembling onto the robot.
- BT-410 is a device that enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth communication.
- BT-410 has a case that protects the circuits and a connector-type cable that is used to connect the device onto the robot.
- Used with smart phone, tablet PC, or other devices that support BLE (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy) to control the robot.
- Customers who purchase ROBOTIS MINI and have an iOS smart device MUST use BT-410 to connect the robot with iOS.
BT-210 will NOT work with iOS.
O (requires BT-410 Dongle)
1 Master : 1 Slave
1 Master : N Slave
1 Phone : 1 Slave
1 Phone : N Slave
will be supported
Master / Slave
O (Master must be requested upon order)
Data transfer reliability
Module FW update
Default MAC address
MAC address range
■ Compatible Smart Devices
- Android : Android 4.4 or higher (ex. Nexus 7 2nd gen., Galaxy S3 or higher)
(Does not support low-cost version regardless of the
- iOS : iOS v8.1 or higher (ex. iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 3rd gen. or higher)
■ Supported ROBOTIS App
- Android : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task, R+m.Task v2, R+m.Motion2.0
- iOS : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task v2, R+m.Motion2.0
■ Package Contents
BT-410(120mm cable included)
■ H/W Specifications
18mm x 30mm x 9.1mm
Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
Effective Communication Range
2.4 GHz ISM Band
Default Baud Rate
-40℃ ~ 85℃
Baud Rate Range
1,200bps – 1,000,000bps
UART (3.3V Level)
Compatibility Chart : Click Here
to e-Manual : Click Here